- Wash prior to use
- Wash linen in warm water on a gentle cycle with similar colours
- No ironing required
- Do not place washing powder directly on the linen
- Line dry or tumble dry on low setting (do not use a high setting, as this will damage the natural fibre).
- Wash separately or with similar fabrics
- Do not bleach, dry clean or use harsh detergents.
- Avoid direct sun for a prolonged period, as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
- Do not leave wet sheets to dry on wood, as this could lead to stains.